drinKay drinKay is offline
Member

Default Father's Day Cocktails

It's time for Father's Day again! Time to show our dads how much we appreciate them and care, and what says that better than a nice cocktail! Here are some great recipes to serve up that your dad will be sure to love.
Happy Father's Day and enjoy!

Mata Hari Lime Cooler

1 ½ oz. Absinthe Mata Hari
1 oz. Hiram Walker Triple Sec
3 oz. fresh sour mix
Soda water (to top)

Combine the first three ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake thoroughly and strain into an iced Collins glass. Top with soda water and garnish with a lime slice.

The Happy Dad

1 ½ oz Oval Vodka
¾ oz Cointreau
1 oz Campari
orange twist for garnish

Shake first three ingredients with ice in a shaker. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with orange twist.