tann tann is offline
Member

Default over consumtion leads mcnuggets going out of stock!

hey people...does anyone know when is chicken mcnugget returning back to the Mc Donald's outlets? It just got launched like some weeks before and now we get to know that it is out of stock! They were indeed delicious. I though quiet knew that they are ruling the food charts as it was all over on the table each tym i wud go there. But dint think it would go out of stock. I'm craving to have them madly...
if anyone gets to know any info abt it...please post here...