Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bobo Bonobo® Bobo Bonobo® is offline

Default OT - Oh, for Pete's sake...

On Jun 16, 3:30*pm, Kathleen > wrote:
> To the writers, directors and producers of B horror flicks:

Why would you want to watch B horror movies anyway?

> Dear Guys,
>
> I do understand that enjoying your movies requires a certain willingness
> to accept absurd premises. For example, the apparent inability to dial
> 911.

What I wonder is why it always takes them until halfway through the
movie to figure out that you have to go for the zombie's head. In
Night of the Living Dead I understand, but what is hard to buy into is
in subsequent movies I'm supposed to believe that there's a WHOLE town
where NO ONE has ever seen Night of the Living Dead. I'm sorry,
that's just not plausible.

> But there is a certain vignette that has cropped up with
> increasing frequency in recent years that makes it difficult to suspend
> disbelief and relax into the experience. I am speaking, specifically,
> of the "girl on girl" make-out scene.

If you like nice hetero kissing with nice looking guys and gals, this
episode of Roswell is chock full:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/4563/roswell-sexual-healing
The Max-Liz stuff is just beautiful.

> Kathleen