Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_27_] Sqwertz[_27_] is offline

Default OT - Oh, for Pete's sake...

Kathleen wrote:
> To the writers, directors and producers of B horror flicks:
>
> Dear Guys,
>
> I do understand that enjoying your movies requires a certain willingness
> to accept absurd premises. For example, the apparent inability to dial
> 911. But there is a certain vignette that has cropped up with
> increasing frequency in recent years that makes it difficult to suspend
> disbelief and relax into the experience. I am speaking, specifically,
> of the "girl on girl" make-out scene.
>
> First off, a review of Female Sex Drive 101... Surely some of you are
> or have been in a relationship with a female? Any recollection of the
> effect of stress on the feminine libido? Have you ever come on to a
> woman facing a final exam, a performance review, or who is caring for a
> sick child? How'd that work out for you? Never mind being chased by
> monsters... But we'll set that aside, like the whole "call 911" thing.
>
> Even assuming that a woman under duress would be comforted by sexual
> advances, most of us are straight. Not bisexual or even "bi-curious",
> just plain vanilla straight. We like dudes. We would be as likely to
> make out with the family pet as with another woman (go ahead, ask my
> border collie, Scully, what happens when she tries to french kiss me).
> I guarantee the reaction would fall somewhere along the continuum
> ranging from "Excuse me, I think you've mistaken me for someone else",
> to "WTF!? Are you nuts?", to <brisk attempt to push the importunate
> female's nose out through the back of her skull>.

I see a lot of openly ***/bi chicks down on 6th street in Austin on party
night (any Friday or Saturday). And most of them are are really hot.
They go around grabbing each others tits and snatches and planting wet
ones on each other.

They get a few drinks in them, they seem to go for either sex. OTOH, the
guys stick to just a few bars and I never have to see their antics,
thankfully.

I think it's much easier for a woman to have sex with another woman than
for a guy to do another guy. *******ism is natural, but man on man is
just plain demented.

-sw