Posted to rec.food.cooking
Andy[_15_] Andy[_15_] is offline

Default Dinner. It's what's for breakfast!

enigma said...

> Andy > wrote in :
>
>> Dinner. It's what's for breakfast!

> usually. i have an intense dislike for "breakfast foods"
>
>> A TJ's frozen Pizza Margherita finished with avocado, Cholula
>> hot sauce, garlic powder and red pepper flakes with two ice cold
>> mugs of Bud light.

> sounded great until you got to the Bud Light. ew! i'm not much of a
> drinker, but am totally spoiled by homebrew & cider.

lee,

The difference being, I don't want to get drunk in the morning and I don't
want a belly of high-octane suds (too filling). Imho.

> haven't had breakfast yet, & usually don't until after 10am (holdover
> from my school days. hated school so much i puked every morning, so
> eating breakfast was a waste of time & food), but it will be leftover
> garlic chicken pasta from last night's dinner.
> i think i'll make some rhubarb muffins for the weekend this
> afternoon though...
> lee

An old GF puked after EVERY meal. It beat having to exercise to maintain
her figure. She quickly became a waste of my time, money and interest.

Best,

Andy
Breakfast is gold.
Lunch is silver.