Posted to rec.food.cooking
koko koko is offline

Default I love grocery shopping

You meet some of the most interesting people in grocery stores.
I passed a man a couple of times while perusing the aisles in
Albertson's, I could have sworn he was carrying a didgeridoo.
Finally in the cooking oil aisle I couldn't stand it any longer and
asked him if that was a didgeridoo he was carrying. He was surprised
and impressed that I knew what it was.

He didn't hesitate to play it for me as his wife rolled her eyes and
carried on with her shopping. Come to find out he makes them and sells
them. He took the time to talk to me about the one's he's made and the
one's he's working on. How cool was that.
http://i39.tinypic.com/wv4ena.jpg

Thanks Jack, you made my day.

koko
--

There is no love more sincere than the love of food
George Bernard Shaw