Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick[_3_] Brick[_3_] is offline

Default What are you Q'ing for the long weekend?

On 23-May-2009, "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:

> Four day weekend for me. Today was hot dogs for lunch, grilled cod for
> dinner. Not sure yet about tomorrow. Sunday will be rib eye roast on the
>
> rotisseries, Monday pulled pork.

Seven day weekend for us retired folks Had panfried catfish with deep
fried fingerling potatoes last night. Dessert was candied (not candy)
apples.
Fixing roast beef tenderloin and stuffed poblano peppers for lunch today.
Cornbread stuffing for the peppers, featuring cornbread and trinity.

--
Brick WA7ERO (Youth is wasted on young people)