Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sarah[_1_] Sarah[_1_] is offline

Default Induction hobs? Worth the extra money?

Hi Everyone,
I'm in the process of picking all my appliances for my new kitchen. I'm in a
dilemma, as the induction hobs are at least £500 more than the ceramic hobs.
I us a gas hob at the moment, but want to switch to electric due the the
ease of cleaning. Does anyone have an induction hob, and what do you think
of them? Worth the extra money? DH who does no cooking at all, can't
understand why I don't pick the cheapest appliances on the market, but this
project is costing an awful lot of money and I want to get good appliances
that will last and will be a joy to use!
Thanks

Sarah