Posted to rec.food.cooking
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default breakfast today...

sf wrote:
> On Fri, 22 May 2009 08:35:28 -0700 (PDT), rosie >
> wrote:
>
>> This morning, I had a bowl of left over chili from dinner last
>> night,

> Oh, that's my kind of breakfast! I had an english muffin with jam and
> it just didn't hit the spot.

James made me eggs and toast. It was lovely, with a glass of tomato
juice on the side.

Serene

--
42 Magazine, celebrating life with meaning. Inaugural issue is here!
http://42magazine.com

"But here's a handy hint: if your fabulous theory for ending war and
all other human conflict will not survive an online argument with
humourless feminists who are not afraid to throw rape around as an
example, your theory needs work." -- Aqua, alt.polyamory