Posted to rec.food.cooking
rosie[_1_] rosie[_1_] is offline

Default breakfast today...

On May 22, 1:42�pm, Sqwertz > wrote:
> sf wrote:
> > On Fri, 22 May 2009 08:35:28 -0700 (PDT), rosie >
> > wrote:

> >> it was the best I have made in a long time.. Served with those
> >> tasty cornbread crackers. There are made by Archer farms and so good.

> > Huh, I need to see if my grocery store has cornbread crackers. �A net
> > search tells me they are also made by Nabisco.

> "Archer Farms" sounds like the Target house brand to me. �Which is why
> you'll never find those in a real grocery store. �And if you thought
> Walmart was the worst grocery store on the planet then you haven't been to
> a Super Target yet.
>
> -sw

Right Steve,I did buy it at Target- it is the closest thing we have
near us, and as for a super Target being awful, we do not even rate a
Super Target, this is one step above a regular Target, it has foods,
but no frsh veggies, and no meat. So I only use it when We needs
things that fall into the cracker catagory..

Rosie