Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Here come Memorial Day weekend: what's your favorite grilling recipe??

"sf" > wrote in message

>>The leg sometimes has a gamey taste to it and the buttermilk removes it.
>>

> Ah, so buttermilk is the trick? I do the rest, but not the buttermilk
> part. In the past, I've had to be picky about which country my lamb
> comes from.

With the loin cuts I never use the buttermilk; I guess you could but I don't
think it is needed. Usually, I just grill them with olive oil, rosemary,
and garlic. Sometimes I'll put a few drops of balsamic vinegar on the
plate.