Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Here come Memorial Day weekend: what's your favorite grilling recipe??

On Fri, 22 May 2009 12:52:26 +0800, "phil..c" >
wrote:

>sf wrote:
>> On Thu, 21 May 2009 22:22:12 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski" >

<snip>

>>> The leg sometimes has a gamey taste to it and the buttermilk removes it.
>>>

>> Ah, so buttermilk is the trick? I do the rest, but not the buttermilk
>> part. In the past, I've had to be picky about which country my lamb
>> comes from.
>>

>which countries lamb did you not like and which of those did you prefer?

I don't like Australian lamb, New Zealand is much, much better and
American is best... IMO. It's next to impossible to buy American lamb
at an affordable price, so I settle for NZ lamb. I was very happy
with it the last time I cooked it (which wasn't too long ago).

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.