Posted to alt.food.diabetic
[email protected] Aavang@odilia.com is offline

Default Eureka 96 B Quick Up Upright Cordless Stick Vacuum

List Price:$69.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00004VWIO
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00004VWIO

I compared this Eureka cordless vac to a relative's Electrolux cordless vac costing twice as much, and it looks like this is a much better value. The Electrolux is more elegant looking and is easier to use,but it doesn't perform any better. In addition, the Electrolux seems to have a built in battery that cannot be easily changed.If it goes bad you are out of luck. This Eureka has a battery that can be changed, actually much easier than changing the battery on a cordless drill. The wall mount charger has a place to charge a second battery while another battery is still in the vac, attached to the wall mount. With a separate charging lamp for each battery you can charge both batteries at the same time, one in the vacume and one in the wall mount.I have thrown away countless Dustbuster type cordless vacs with bad,soldered in internal batteries that died from overcharging after less than a year. The battery system Eureka has for these vacs is head and shoulders above anything else out there. It would be great if Eureka came out with additional products using this same exact battery,much like the Ryobe 1+ system.
I have purchase two of these over the last few years and have no regrets. I primarily use it on hard floors, never on carpets, so maybe that makes a difference. Light, portable, and good enough for picking up most debris from any floor. Hope to buy another when this one gets old.
Fantastic little machine. I'm amazed at the amount of dirt this unit picks up. It's got a powerful motor. Two settings...... one to rotate the brushed, one just for suction on wood, vinyl, laminate, tile floors.People complain about having to empty the cup frequently......well.....that's because it does a great job!!!!! I use a wisk brush to clean the woven filer and every now and then, wash it in soapy water and let it air dry. Replacement filters 61544A are easy to find online. I have 2 shorthaired dogs. It's one of the only vac's that will pick up their hair. We liked it so well, we bought one for our summer place and use it to get sand and debris off the pontoon boat carpeting.We like the "rack" that the unit is placed on that keeps the battery always charged and ready to use.
We've had this two years. Our 2 golden retrievers live in a tiled area of our home and we use this for quick dog hair pick ups. I'm always surprised by the amount of hair that is in the cup, though it's not the biggest receptical out there. It does a decent job of picking up dog hair off the sofa and since the brushes are fairly gentle I keep them on and it helps pull the hair of the surface. Some have said that after a while the vac stopped working. I use an old tooth brush to clean the dust out of the filter each time I empty it. I think as long as you keep the filter clean, it will continue to give you excellent service. When this one goes, I'll replace it immediately.
I bought this vacuum hoping that it would be that quick little pick up vacuum for in between regular vacuumings. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it did a great job! We have a dog and three cats and grandchildren who visit frequently. I hated dragging out the big vacuum or the broom and dustpan every time I needed to clean up. It picks up everything whether it is crumbs on my hardwood floor or dog or cat fur on the carpet! This product was priced low and worked! Hooray for Eureka!
For versatility, 5-Lb. rechargeable cordless stick vac with removable handle converts into hand vac that can be used for cleaning stairs. Rug/Floor switch, motorized revolving brush roll can be used on carpets and turned off for bare floors. built-in Edge Kleener for vacuuming near walls and furniture. Does a good job at picking up dirt in both forms. Features a charger that can be wall-mounted or just used as a stand. Easy-to-use, clean-air bagless system, empty dirt cup when full without having to Remove e filter. Double-motor power. 6-Volt rechargeable, powerful 5-cell battery pack easy to remove/replace with charge indicator light.
Don't let a power cord put limits on your cleaning. The Eureka Boss Lite cordless vacuum supplies plenty of suction and versatility without a cumbersome, leashlike cord. Designed for quick pickup on bare floors or carpets, this bagless vacuum features a convenient dust cup for dirt collection--when it's full, just quick-release it, and dump it out. At less than five pounds, the Boss Lite is easy to lift, push, and store, and comes with its own wall-mount rack, conveniently connected to the charging plug. Fully extended, the handle makes for comfortable floor vacuuming, but you can also remove it to vacuum tight areas like closets or tidy up the stairs. A motor-driven brush roll sweeps and combs the carpet, sending particles into the path of the suction. Requiring just a few minutes to assemble, the vacuum features a powerful five-cell battery pack that's easy to remove and replace and a charge light that lets you know when the vacuum's fully juiced. Eureka also includes a bare floors/carpet switch, a built-in Edge Kleener for vacuuming near walls and furniture, and a motor filter inside the dust cup. --Emily Bedard

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Eureka Battery 60776:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000GTSOF8
Eureka Vacuum Dust Cup Filter (61544A):http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001ID1BJM
Eureka Quick-Up Vacuum:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000QV3SMK