Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tom Royer[_2_] Tom Royer[_2_] is offline

Default Low sodium sausage and bacon

I've just been put on a fairly strict low sodium diet and it plays havoc
with my breakfast. I like bacon and/or sausage (who doesn't?) with my eggs.
Unfortunately, processed meats, bacon and sausage particularly, just blow
the sodium budget all to hell. Anyone know if there's such a thing as
sodium free or low sodium bacon and/or sausage (I know Oscar Meyer does a
lower sodium bacon, and it'll do in a pinch, but it's still a bit high for
common usage).

Thanks in advance for the information.

--
Tom Royer
If you're not free to fail, you're not free. -- Gene Burns