Old 05-05-2009, 07:41 PM posted to rec.food.equipment
THOS FERRAZZANO THOS FERRAZZANO is offline

Default Moulinex Regal La Machine ii food processor user's or owner's manual

Hello,

Thank you for your answer. I am new to using food processors, and want to
learn how to use it. Would I just put a vegetable like carrots or onions in
the bowl, near the blade and turn on the on/off/pulse switch and it will
chop the vegetable? What is the pulse setting mean on the on/off/pulse
switch? The blade is a sharp blade, if I wanted to knead bread dough, I
would need a different type of blade, is that correct? Your help is
appreciated.
Bridget Ferrazzano
"jt august" wrote in message
Bridget Ann Ferrazzano wrote:

Hello,

I am hoping someone can help. I have found a Moulinex Regal La Machine
ii
food processor. I need the user's or owner's manual. I would apprciate
any help. Thank you.
Bridget Ferrazzano

I don't have one, but these things are pretty straight forward. If you
have any questions, perhaps I can provide answers.

jt