Posted to rec.food.cooking
Mack A. Damia Mack A. Damia is offline

Default Hopefully last word on Kosher Salt (difference between Sea Salt and Kosher)

http://www.kosherquest.org/symbols.php

>>>Oh I don't know about that, I was at woodstock, seems our generation
>>>sure knew how to Party

>>I think I was at Tan Son Nhut under my bed.
>>
>>I heard recently that Woodstock wasn't such a magical carpet ride.
>>
>>Drug ODs, rain, sanitation, crowding. I never really cared for live
>>performances, either. Only one I ever saw was the Beach Boys in
>>Allentown, PA.

>Alot naked and sliding in the mud (remember I was 19), the drugs
>weren't as bad as they say it was, the sanitation was another
>matter....after all this all happened a farmers field with 400,000
>people.

I got the naked people after my excursion into naturism in the early
'70s.

>I've seen the Beach Boys live as well as the Who and Animals.

All my others were classical (in the general sense of the word).
Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, HMS Pinafore, Liberace.

I saw Pavarotti in Pittsburgh, but he might as well have been an ant
on a bedsheet.

>Jimmy Hedrix, Janis Joplin, Joe Cocker and Joan Baez were the leaders
>of the generation.

I was born twenty miles from Liverpool. Need I say more?
--
mad