Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] info@foodforu.ca is offline

Default Hopefully last word on Kosher Salt (difference between Sea Salt and Kosher)

On Mon, 04 May 2009 15:34:16 -0700, Mack A. Damia

http://www.kosherquest.org/symbols.php

>>>Okay, I thought it might be different from the one you posted. Not
>>>necessary for the newsgroup, I guess, but who is this guy? Is he the
>>>definitive answer?
>>>
>>>Best to trust sources such as Encyclopedia Britannica, but he seems to
>>>know what he's talking about.
>>>
>>>That's what was meant by "Question Authority" in the 1960s and '70's,
>>>but an entire generation got it wrong.

>>Oh I don't know about that, I was at woodstock, seems our generation
>>sure knew how to Party

>I think I was at Tan Son Nhut under my bed.
>
>I heard recently that Woodstock wasn't such a magical carpet ride.
>
>Drug ODs, rain, sanitation, crowding. I never really cared for live
>performances, either. Only one I ever saw was the Beach Boys in
>Allentown, PA.

Alot naked and sliding in the mud (remember I was 19), the drugs
weren't as bad as they say it was, the sanitation was another
matter....after all this all happened a farmers field with 400,000
people.

I've seen the Beach Boys live as well as the Who and Animals.

Jimmy Hedrix, Janis Joplin, Joe Cocker and Joan Baez were the leaders
of the generation.