Posted to alt.food.fast-food,rec.food.cooking
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default Baking soda question for Banana Bread recipe

"Sqwertz" > wrote in message
> blake murphy wrote:
> > On Mon, 04 May 2009 07:22:04 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
> >
> >> This is why I'm one of the three smartest men on Usenet. And since the
> >> other two haven't been seen for almost a year (murdered?), that makes
> >> ME #1 according to Jerry - who thinks I'm the elusive "Steve".

> > <ahem> the smartest man on the planet has a usenet presence by proxy:
> > alt.fan.cecil-adams. i don't think cecil himself shows up, but his
> > amanuensis, ed zotti, used to show up from time to time as i recall.

> Well, this is the world according to Jerry Sauk. Jerry thinks the world
> revolves around alt.food.fast-food.

Uh, escuse me, but fast-food sells BILLIONS of dollar's each year... and
everybody needs to eat to survive, so hell yeah fast-food is a extremely
important thing. Not to mention it employs million's of people, especially
in a bad economy, is a major accomplishment.