Sylvia

Default Tandori Chicken Pasta

Good for you, helping your mom!

Are you thinking about putting the tandoori chicken *in* the sauce?
Personally I wouldn't like that -- I'm afraid the more subtle tandoori
flavors will be lost.

Tandoori chicken with a suitable sauce on pasta as a side dish, however,
sounds wonderful. Any yogurt-based sauce would probably work fine,
although I'd personally probably lean towards an alfredo sauce (maybe a
little light on the Parmesan). Or maybe a simple white sauce with lots
of fresh basil and tarragon added. Do you have some cookbooks to look
up recipes?

For pasta, I think angel hair would be perfect, but bows or noodles
would work well also. I think I'd avoid big chunky pasta but I'm not
sure why -- just strikes me as wrong somehow.

--
Sylvia Steiger RN, homeschooling mom since Nov 1995
http://www.SteigerFamily.com