Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] recipes@foodforu.ca is offline

Default this group needs someone like me!

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:07:40 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown
> wrote:

>On Apr 28, 11:14*am, Mike <mikexclothing@fellwalking> wrote:
>> this group is a mess and needs someone like me to control it. ive controlled
>> uk.food+drink.misc with a little help from giusi, june hughes, ophelia and tim c
>> for years now and i say whats posted there and who by. thats what this group
>> needs and it needs it now. im in my sixties a fellwalker and have more knowledge
>> than most of the people here combined. i also worked for the council so im ideal
>> to organise and control this group.
>>
>> --
>> Spanish food "http://www.fellwalker.co.uk/espania.htm"
>> (remove clothing to email)

>That's all fine and dandy but do you have a recipe for Sloppy Joe's?
>If so, then post it now!!

* Exported from MasterCook *

Homemade Sloppy Joes - Butter Busters^

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 8 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Healthy Main Dish

2 ea Tb liquid Butter Buds
3 ea Tb wine vinegar
2 ea Tb brown sugar
**OR**
1/4 t Sweet 'n Low Brown
3/4 c Ketchup
3 ea Tb worcestershire sauce
1/2 t Prepared mustard
1/2 c Chopped celery
1/4 c Chopped onion
1 lb Ground lean white turkey
-meat, skinless

Simmer ingredients in a large nonstick skillet for 1 hour. You can
also cook this in a crock pot for 4-5 hours while you are away from
the house. Serve on Wonder Fatfree buns. Per sugar serving: 121
cal.,
1g fat (8%), 34mg chol., 1g fiber, 16g pro., 12g carb., 393mg sod.
Per S&L serving: 122 cal., 10g carb.
Butter Busters by Pam Mycoskie

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items):
27 Calories; trace Fat (3.9% calories from fat);
trace Protein; 7g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
0mg Cholesterol; 285mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.

* Exported from MasterCook *

Rancher's Sloppy Joes

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 6 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Beef Mixes
Sandwich

1 pt Meat sauce mix
1/4 c Brown sugar
2 T Vinegar
1/2 c Ketchup
1 T Mustard
6 Hamburger buns

In medium saucepan, combine meat sauce mix, brown sugar, vinegar,
ketchup and mustard. Cover and cook over medium heat about 10
minutes, until heated through. Serve over hamburger buns.

- -

Per Serving (excluding unknown items):
178 Calories; 2g Fat (11.0% calories from fat);
4g Protein; 38g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
0mg Cholesterol; 492mg Sodium.
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch);
0 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat; 1 Other Carbohydrates.