Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] netstuff@ix.netcom.com is offline

Default Botswana Bush tea

The series also refers to it as bush tea. It feels a bit contrived as
you suggest. I cant buy Rooibos at the two local African stores. Im
not sure of the book time period. Maybe the seventies or eighties. I
couldnt find Botswana on the map. I know nothing about the history if
ever a colony. I remember YerbaMata appearing first about ten years
ago, followed by Rooibos. Frankly drank one tisane drank them all,
except the dried flowers and fruits I occasionally add to my tea.

Jim