Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default this group needs someone like me!

In article >,
Mike <mikexclothing@fellwalking> wrote:

> this group is a mess and needs someone like me to control it. ive controlled
> uk.food+drink.misc with a little help from giusi, june hughes, ophelia and
> tim c
> for years now and i say whats posted there and who by. thats what this group
> needs and it needs it now. im in my sixties a fellwalker and have more
> knowledge
> than most of the people here combined. i also worked for the council so im
> ideal
> to organise and control this group.

The CABAL (TINC) for this group doesn't run things quite the way your
council that runs the recreation area at the old folks home where you
live does. Thanks for the offer, though.

And make sure you send your rfc annual dues to Nancy. I note that they
are past due, and your posting privileges will be revoked if you don't
pay by Friday.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA