mamasaid mamasaid is offline
Experienced Member

I grew tired of coffee houses like Starbucks years ago. I want my morning coffee to be a peaceful, pleasant experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Harmon[_3_] View Post
On Apr 21, 9:19*am, Zoltan wrote:
On Apr 20, 5:58*pm, "Tex" wrote:

Small business owner? Starbuck's?
--
Tex
Find out what Hi Tech Espresso really sells:TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL...

"bernie" wrote in message

On Apr 19, 8:40 pm, Dan Clore wrote:

News & Views for Anarchists &
Activists:smygo : smygo, anarchist, activist, libertarian

Dissident Voice : Standing up to Starbucks
Standing up to Starbucks
by Adam Turl
April 18th, 2009

Starbucks likes to present itself as a “socially responsible
corporation.” In reality, Starbucks workers face the same problems that
other retail workers face: unpredictable hours, inaccessible health
care, low wages and lack of job security

* * Jeeze. "unpredicatable hours, inaccessible health care, low wages
and lack of job security." *Yowza. For a second there I thought he was
talking about a small business owner.
* * Bernie

following this idiot around.

Damn you boys got little to do.

Get a JOB!

Aw Shuxx Shixx!
Don't you realize how stupid you sound wondering about our work-load,
when you spend all day following us around? You do work hard living up
to your acronym Bub, I'll give you that much!
--
Tex
Find out what Hi Tech Espresso really sells: eBay Guides - Espresso Machines PID's - a look at quality.

Last edited by mamasaid : 28-04-2009 at 04:33 AM