Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] netstuff@ix.netcom.com is offline

Default The old standby

Styrofoam. This morning I got up late, and was faced with a whiteout
getting to mass transit. The buses were already caught in the traffic
jam getting to us. I know the backway to lightrail which has a nice
view of stalled freeway traffic from a sky ramp serving a fringe
office park. Ill give profs to the bankrupt mall who added such a
ramp to lightrail after discovering over the past several holiday
seasons the service buses were full. I throw some YinHao is a half
liter cup, top off with boiling water and didnt miss a sip of morning
tea. Speaking of Borders why is the stench of coffee preferable to
cig smoke. I see there is a bike for breakfast group which stops at
any coffee shop except Starbucks. Ill take a hot thermos, some tea,
and styrofoam cups. Theyll learn how easy it is to make tea. Ill see
if my cheap bike and senior legs can keep up with the expensive bikes
and youth. A paradigm similar to buying tea.

Jim