Bob (this one)

Default Mineral Waters, your favourite(s)?

Socks wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 22:27:43 +0000, Michel Boucher wrote:
>=20
>=20
>>Right now, Apollinaris and mostly Gerolsteiner. I have found a source =

>>in town where I can buy a case at a time of Gerolsteiner. Won't last=20
>>long though, I don't think.

>=20
>=20
> when i first bought cases of mineral water i drank them too fast and my=

> kidneys started to hurt ;-0. no long term effects though. now i drink=

> the little 10oz calistoga bottles ... and no more than one a day.
>=20
> i later read montaigne's travel journal ... poor guy, traveling europe =

in
> the 16th century and "taking the waters" in hopes of curing his kidney
> stones!!!

In like the water that comes out of my tap. Well water, 600 feet down,=20
mineral-rich, softened slightly (only needs a little). Tasty, makes a=20
good cup of tea or coffee. Comes up at about 55=B0F if you let it run=20
for a little while.

Local water is bottled and sold to people who have other kinds of=20
water than ours.

Pastorio