Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] bjsowder@gmail.com is offline

Default In the Midst of Tax Day Tea Parties... A Small Tea Company QuietlyForms

In the midst of the nation's tea parties on tax day where thousands
protested spiraling financial woes, government bailouts and
unmonitored spending, a small new tea company was being formed --
www.IndulgeTea.com.

The company was created by a family in rural Virginia who was looking
to enhance the tea drinking experience for Americans -- while striving
to sustain the American dream in spite of recessionary conditions.

Indulge Tea was founded on the belief that drinking tea is one of
nature's special pleasures -- a regular indulgence everyone deserves.
The company's mission is to enhance people's tea experience by
bringing together a unique offering of fine quality teas from around
the world.

Time will tell whether Indulge Tea catches on. But it is nice to know
that, in the midst of our country's angst, this new little company
serves as an example that we are nation of people who persevere and
keep looking forward. And by doing so, we create hope and opportunity
from which everyone benefits.