Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Dominic T. Dominic T. is offline

Default Gaiwans have won

On Apr 25, 9:42*am, wrote:
>*I verified on a recent
> expedition to a mall store which carries the complete line of Bodum
> double walled glasses are still made of pyrex not plastic. *The 9oz
> Pavina is perfect for tea and boiling water. *

I actually went back to that Borders a month or so ago just because of
our conversation on the plastic one and the ones out for sale were
indeed glass but they had a bunch of sets of plastic ones in the back
for teapot service. I'm guessing they are either a food service-only
type thing, or somehow got mixed up (on purpose or not) with the
Bodums. They are double walled and most certainly plastic. Of course
the high-school girl behind the counter had no idea nor cared.

- Dominic