Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
[email protected] netstuff@ix.netcom.com is offline

Default Tea in Malls

Ill bet I bought more tea at Teavana than you. I cant pass up a tea
store good or bad. Ill probably go back and buy their doubled walled
glass matcha bowl for $10. Ill pass on the whisk which cost $$$
extra. The newest Teavana is in one of the malls of the national
corporation that just went bankrupt. Interesting what will happen to
the residential community that specifically incorporated into a city
and annexed the mall so they could obtain the sales tax in lieu of
residential property tax. I wont name the group who thought this one
up but they had some kutzpah.

Jim

PS I can explain the disgruntled male employee who couldnt make sales
quota. The two in my area would give Hooters a run for their money.