Posted to rec.food.cooking
Becca Becca is offline

Default Peking Duck, stuffed crab claws

bob wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 06:53:24 +0000 (UTC), PeterL >
> shouted from the highest rooftop:
>

>> We were originally booked into a Deluxe Suite, but there was a bit of a
>> hiccup with our booking, so they upgraded us to a Ministers Suite,
>> overlooking the lake........
>>
>> http://www.palaceofthegoldenhorses.c...ster_room.html
>>
>> The 2 weeks spent there were *quite* luxurious :-)
>>

> I'm sure we could make do with a Minsters Suite too. But I cannot
> understand why hotels don't mention the bed size. From the photos all
> the beds look like king or superking, but it helps to know for sure.

If you book a hotel room through an 800 number, Hotwire, Expedia, etc.,
you may have certain requirements, then you discover the room is not
what you requested.

Never trust the 800 number or any booking agent. Always call the hotel
directly, after your room has been booked. Make sure they know what
your requirements are, this way there are no surprises.

Becca