Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Brick[_3_] Brick[_3_] is offline

Default How do you barbecue Cornish game hens?

On 18-Apr-2009, =?iso-8859-1?B?VEZNrg==?= >
wrote:

> "Duwop" > wrote in message
> > On Apr 17, 7:42 pm, "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote:
> >> "Theron" > wrote in message

> >> Same as any other chicken. I'd cook them at 350 to 400 with smoke or
> >> spatchcock them on the grill.

> > Best: Spatchocked and grilled over lump.
> >

> Durn y'all! Now I have to go get one
>
> I've had them smoked before. They're great that way. I just gauged
> doneness with the "leg wiggle" factor.
>
> I can get them here at one store for $2.49 each. All the other stores
> sell
> them in twin packs. Can't remember the price on the twins because I
> don't
> buy from people who force me to buy more than I want.
>
> TFM®

$2.49 is a good price TFM®. They run to about $6.00/pair in the places
I shop. They're a little less at BJ's wholesale. I got some real scrawny
ones for about your price, but I wouldn't buy them again.

--
Brick WA7ERO (Youth is wasted on young people)