Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Hey Christine!

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:24:17 -0700, Lin >
wrote:

>sf wrote:
>
>> I have more than enough decent pots and pans, but I haven't bought
>> anything new in literally a decade so it was about time... besides,
>> that pot is crying out for chicken fricassee or bean soup. What would
>> you make in it?

>Is your new stove installed yet? What is/will be your first meal
>prepared on it?

Like all projects, this one is taking on a life of it's own. With a
new cooktop comes new counters... update add more plugs to bring the
kitchen into the 21st century, change out a big window.... etc, etc

So the short answer is "no". You're the second person who has
asked now about what I will cook. Hubby mentioned something to that
effect only yesterday too. I only know the grill will be in use
because that's the PRIME reason I switched over to gas! LOL

I have a feeling my son will be over on inaugural day, so he'll make
sure all six burners are in use too.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.