View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)   Report Post  

Hello ACB,

Thank you for posting the link offering health drinks. As i'm an organic nut i loved the product haldi that is good for both mind and body. I also love to say all of you about a store which i found intresting while browsing and Its a Fair Trade retail and online store with a safe and healthy working environment, Better environmental practices providing a wonderful array of traditionally crafted artisan products from all over the world, as well as a wide selection of gourmet foods. I felt good ordering fair trade goods and organic foods where the proceeds would go towards the actual artists that were responsible for designing and creating the fashions. Great eco friendly brands, great selection! Everything they have is fair trade, organic, and/or recycled - guilt-free shopping! They even provided a coupon code that lowered the price 20%. Great Site! I found a great coupon for it here - the coupon is halfway down the page Discount Coupons on Sustainable Products - The SustainLane GreenSaver. How do you all take part in being healthy and green?