Posted to alt.food.mexican-cooking
Rich[_7_] Rich[_7_] is offline

Default Adventures in Mexican cooking by Ortho

mack the knife wrote:
> Does anyone have this cookbook? Mine was lost during moving and I need a
> recipe. I would appreciate it if someone could pass on a recipe for me.
> Thank you.

Adventures in Mexican Cooking, Ortho Books, a Chevron Chemical Company.

I have a copy. Despite the unusual company affiliation for a cookbook,
I consider it a fairly reliable source of authentic Mexican recipe and
preparation methods. It was published in 1978 and I'd guess copyright
protection might still apply. Send me a valid email address along with
your recipe request and I'll reply via personal email.

Rich