Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Sqwertz[_27_] Sqwertz[_27_] is offline

Default Original Charcoal - Rancher's Natural Charcoal

Janet Wilder wrote:
> Grant Erwin wrote:
>> Sqwertz wrote:
>>
>>> "Good stuff" at Home Depot? They have Cowboy charcoal, which I don't
>>> like at all. Is there another brand?

>> What about "Stubb's Premium" now found at Lowe's in the Pacific NW?
>> Anyone
>> know anything about it?
>>
>> GWE

> I think Stubbs is briquettes. At least that's what it said in the
> Lowe's add in today's paper.

Looks like they're made by Cowboy Charcoal Company, so I'll tale a big
pass on those. They also look expensive (somebody reported $7 for 9lbs).

They've been on the market for a year, but I've never heard of them until
now. And I work just around the corner from Stubbs HQ.

-sw