Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Need suggestions for healthy food bars for travel

Julie Bove > wrote:

: <Mikey@Liveand laugh.com> wrote in message
: ...
: > The Atkins bar I eat is called "Chocolate Chip Crisp" and there are no
: > sugars and only 1 gram of Sugar Alcohol. Other bars have more but this low
: > dose should be fine. Check them out.

: Should be fine for whom? I can't eat sugar alcohols at all. Many of us
: can't.

Many of us can tolerate a small amount, liek one cookie or one or two
;ieces of candy adn so can use them in moderation, with good control. You
won't know until you try it, but do read labels carfully and try only a
small amount at once.

There is no reaon to disallow it to all if only some can't use it at all.

Wendy