Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Donna Donna is offline

Default Made something fun for dinner

I was in one of those - what to do? - moods. So, here's what I did. I put
some foil on the baking pan that fits in the toaster oven, put a chicken
breast in the center, dumped a bunch of frozen cauliflower around it, put a
handful or two of spinach on it, then topped it with onion powder and
garlic powder and some feta cheese crumbles. I closed the foil around the
whole shebang and baked it in the toaster oven. The chicken was so tender
that it was almost perfect; the spinach almost disappears when you cook it,
but it sure makes a great taste enhancer; and the feta added a nice kick to
it. I have to say the combination is not one I would have thought of in my
wildest dreams, but it sure was good. The chicken breast was big enough
that I saved half of it for lunch tomorrow.

Now to figure out what else to do with this spinach and feta. I think I see
a wrap in my future!

--
~Donna A~
http://www.thesewingdictionary.com