Kevin S. Wilson

Default Newbie Question

On Sat, 29 May 2004 03:21:28 -0400, "no-spam" >
wrote:

>I don't want to spam. Can I post my site for review? We need to know what
>serious BBQ'ers are looking for.

What a thoughtful, considerate post. You must be new to Usenet.

I see nothing wrong with a post that introduces yourself to the group
and asks that we visit your site and then give you some feedback. Just
don't make it a drive-by posting, where you post once and we never
hear from you again.

I would welcome your ongoing contributions to the group, and wouldn't
mind a bit if your .signature contained a link to your site.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho