Dana Myers

Default Mal-Wart Brisket Flat w/ 17% of something...now what?

cory wrote:

> Or go to CostCo. They sell unadulterated meats, at very good prices.

A two-pack of boneless pork shoulders, $1.60/lbs, today. Will
Q/pull this weekend. Gawd I love Costco.

> I've never had a problem with any meat that I've bought there. OTOH,
> don't buy a laser level there; theirs are cr4p.

You never have to keep a bad thing you buy at Costco - just take it
back (if you haven't already). With the exception of computers,
basically anything you buy at Costco can be returned at any time
if you're not satisfied with it. I had a Lexmark all-in-one that
stopped working 3 days after the Lexmark warranty ran out - Costco
refunded my money. Computers you have 6 months, IIRC.

Dana