Kevin S. Wilson

Default Mal-Wart Brisket Flat w/ 17% of something...now what?

On 28 May 2004 13:49:31 -0700, (Rob) wrote:

>This is the first time a ran into brisket at Mal-Wart with 17% of
>anything in it....now I'm wondering how I should adjust the rub to
>compensate for the 17% of whatever is in there!

I dunno. Later in the post you say you didn't notice the adulteration
until later. I'd just like to point out that the proper response is to
hunt down the meat manager and tell him or her why you are NOT buying
the brisket. Then make friends with a butcher.

--
Kevin S. Wilson
Tech Writer at a university somewhere in Idaho