Rob

Default Mal-Wart Brisket Flat w/ 17% of something...now what?

This is the first time a ran into brisket at Mal-Wart with 17% of
anything in it....now I'm wondering how I should adjust the rub to
compensate for the 17% of whatever is in there!

To be clear this is *NOT* the prepack corned beef brisket they sell.
Just the flat with some fat on it.

Damn ****ed I didn't notice before I got home. Of course, the clerks
were clueless when I asked for a "whole" brisket (point & flat) that I
had found there in the past.

There were no pork boston butts available either. Just a pork roast
and boneless shoulder picnic.

Rob (who is re-seasoning his newly LazyQ modified NB as he types.)