Posted to rec.food.cooking
blake murphy[_2_] blake murphy[_2_] is offline

Default Are there any of the oldtimers left?

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 19:24:20 -0700 (PDT), Michael Nielsen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I havent been here for years.
>
> On the front page I dont see any of the oldtimers I knew.
>
> I am back in Davis, CA and its like a trip on memory lane. I remmber
> in 2004 there was almost a cookin in sacramento, but then the host
> fell on her bike. I remember a berkeley trip with chrisd and I visited
> damsel in dis dress in minnesota and saw the SPAM museum (lol).
>
> So I wonder - is silvia, damsel in dis dress, gregory, blake, chrisd,
> tammy, sheldon the rude, jill the scot, et. al. still around?

i am flattered you remember me, micheal (i hope they're fond memories). i
am indisputably here, as are some others, who i am sure will speak up.

some folks say the dump has changed of late, but i think it is more the
same than not. hope you sitck around.

your pal,
blake