Posted to rec.food.cooking
Michael Nielsen[_2_] Michael Nielsen[_2_] is offline

Default Are there any of the oldtimers left?

> Hi Michael! Dams, Gregory, Blake, Chris D, Tammy, Jill and yes, Sheldon
> - posting under the nym of Brooklyn1. You'll recognize his 'style' right
> off.

lol

> I'm a relative newcomer to the group, recent acquisition, er wife, to
> Bob Terwilliger.

That rings a bell... by "new" you mean a few years, dont you?

> I do love good brussel sprouts. Your version sounds quite similar to
> Thomas Keller's "Bouchon".

Where is that? Where is a good restaurant to get a good steak? (none
in Davis)

> Love their sprouts -- and the restaurant! And
> that is a fine wine you are having with it. Bob and I are in NorCal so
> we get out that way (and your way) quite often.

Going to see whales at Point Reyes much? I went the last two weekends,
without much luck.
Might go again this weekend, or go to lake tahoo.