Posted to rec.food.cooking
Michael Nielsen[_2_] Michael Nielsen[_2_] is offline

Default Are there any of the oldtimers left?

Hi,

I havent been here for years.

On the front page I dont see any of the oldtimers I knew.

I am back in Davis, CA and its like a trip on memory lane. I remmber
in 2004 there was almost a cookin in sacramento, but then the host
fell on her bike. I remember a berkeley trip with chrisd and I visited
damsel in dis dress in minnesota and saw the SPAM museum (lol).

So I wonder - is silvia, damsel in dis dress, gregory, blake, chrisd,
tammy, sheldon the rude, jill the scot, et. al. still around?

PS: I am atm cooking brussel spouts (boiled slightly, fried in butter
so the shell is caramelized), home-made guacamole (without
foodprocessor or blender), and a nice steak from The Co-op. And having
it with a napa valley Rom Bauer Cab "stags leap district" (the winery
is beautiful btw).