Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default B&B Thomas

Cheri > wrote:
: "Cheri" > wrote in message
: ...
: > I'm really sorry they took the character in this direction since I used to
: > like Thomas. Now he just seems like a disturbed little whiner. I did like
: > it yesterday (no, I don't like Rick) but I did like it when he told
: > Thomas, your mother dumped me, and Phoebe dumped me, so how do you figure
: > I used them and then moved on?
: >
: > This whole thing with Ridge wanting to let Pam take the blame by getting
: > her a good lawyer is just sick. He should get Thomas a good lawyer, have
: > the kid own up, and be thankful that the little idiot didn't actually kill
: > someone. Geez, I hate these people.
: >
: > --
: > Cheri

: LOL, wrong group...and I don't have the menu for the show either. ;-)
At first I thought you were taling about Thomas the Tank Engine:-) Also
OT for this food group. I don't think those engines eat food, just burn
coal.

Wendy