Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default B&B Thomas

I'm really sorry they took the character in this direction since I used to
like Thomas. Now he just seems like a disturbed little whiner. I did like it
yesterday (no, I don't like Rick) but I did like it when he told Thomas,
your mother dumped me, and Phoebe dumped me, so how do you figure I used
them and then moved on?

This whole thing with Ridge wanting to let Pam take the blame by getting her
a good lawyer is just sick. He should get Thomas a good lawyer, have the kid
own up, and be thankful that the little idiot didn't actually kill someone.
Geez, I hate these people.

--
Cheri