Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Mushrooms for thickener

Julie Bove wrote:
> "krom" > wrote in message
>> i said egg sub..lol

> You can not make actual eggs to eat with an egg sub. It only works
> sometimes in baking, and usually not. Things like Egg Beaters do contain
> egg.

I make my breakfast with Egg Beaters® all of the time. It makes a lovely
omelet or scrambled eggs. The first, and primary ingredient is egg whites.

I have used Egg Beaters® in all kinds of cooking situations, like to dip
fish into before putting on a "breading" coat. I have even made pumpkin
pies using Egg Beaters® and no one was the wiser.

I only use the original Egg Beaters® brand. I have not found another
brand I like as well.

I honestly don't know where you get some of your information, Julie.

--
Janet Wilder
way-the-heck-south Texas