Posted to alt.food.diabetic
krom krom is offline

Default Mushrooms for thickener

sounds great to me!

i love mushrooms.

in fact ive found a lazy way to make breakfast every day this week..i used
food processor and sliced like 10 cartons of mushrooms and 1 large onion and
some fresh garlic and keep it in a big container.

i also keep my bacon fat from frying bacon in fridge.

so when i wake up i put a spoon of bacon fat into the pan and when its
melted and rocket hot i toss a huge handful of the shroom-onion-garlic mix
into the pan and add herbs and salt and pepper and when thats cook i beat
some eggs and mix thos in and make a omlet.

if im extra hungry i will add cheese.

tasty start to the day

you could fry shallots in the pan and beat your eggs or egg sub with the
shroom powder..would be good too with some rice cheese for a omlette

KROM