Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Sqwertz Sqwertz is offline

Default Alternate rib WSM recipies plz

Mark G7#9 > wrote:

> The "Professor" ( www.wiviott.com) has great tips on his site but he is
> like a Soup Nazi if you ask him about alternate cooking methods. I
> asked him once if sand was better in the drip pan instead of water and
> he was like: " ..hey idiot, can you READ the instructions on the site.
> Just follow them EXACTLY!"

Yeah - I started to say something about his, uh, "sternness" but it
appears I erased that part, as well as the part about several things
in his instructions that are ... dare I say... wrong? It appears
he's confusing spares with baby backs, for one. Which is what
prompted me to bring that to your attention.

But I didn't say that because he reads this group and I didn't want
him to get offended. So you didn't hear that from me.

-sw