Posted to alt.food.wine
santiago santiago is offline

Default TN: Bordeaux, Rhone, Lazio, Loire

DaleW > wrote in news:3c6b38ca-97ac-420f-9d38-ac70dcbb3b63
@p11g2000yqe.googlegroups.com:

> Friday Betsy made a Bolognese sauce to top some fresh pappardelle,
> the cooking wine was the 2007 Haut-Rian (Bordeaux Blanc). Lighter
> styled Bordeaux blend, lemony fruit, hint of mowed grass. Good
> acidity, not especially long, but a pleasant and correct wine. I
> happened to look at Cellartracker where scores ranged from 50 to 79,
> but to me this is a B-

Hi,

I have always the doubt about what to serve with bolognese: red or white? I
usually serve white when tomato is involved, but I tend to think that pasta
with meat goes better with red.

Perhap's Mike could tell us what is typical to serve with pasta alla
bolognese and anybody could tell us what do they typically serve with it.

TIA,

s.