Posted to rec.food.cooking
PeterL[_17_] PeterL[_17_] is offline

Default use of filtered water in cooking and home

Becca > wrote in :

> Water is my choice of beverage and I do not filter mine. I drink tap
> water almost everywhere I go, including Mexico, Argentina, Brazil. The
> water never bothers me. I must have a gut made of iron. lol

I drink the local water wherever I am. Bali, Malaysia, Thailand, Russia,
China........ and have never been sick from it.

I also eat the local food and don't get crook.

I think it's called "having the constitution of a mongrel dog" :-)

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

Killfile all Google Groups posters.........

http://improve-usenet.org/

http://improve-usenet.org/filters_bg.html